Ridgewater Homes would like to wish you
a very Merry Christmas
and a wonderful New Year!
We just wanted to take the time
to thank all that have made
our 2019 such an incredible year
May the joy and hope of Christmas
fill your hearts the whole year through.
As always, we thank you for your
business, loyalty, and support.
We look forward to working with you in 2020!
The office will be closed Dec 21- Jan 5.
We will reopen Jan 6th, 2020.
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Beat butter until light and fluffy. Sift in icing sugar and beat again until fluffy, scraping down sides of the bowl often. Sift in cornstarch or rice flour and blend in. Sift in all purpose flour and salt and mix until dough comes together (it will be soft). Stir in vanilla.
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp icing sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch or rice flour
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Spoon large teaspoonfuls of cookie dough (or use a small ice cream scoop) onto an un-greased cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between cookies and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until bottoms brown lightly. Remove from cookie sheet to cool.
Chocolate Nougat Shortbread
Prepare shortbread recipe as above and spoon onto an ungreased baking sheet. Press a triangle piece of chocolate nougat candy into the center of each cookie and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until bottoms brown lightly.
Chocolate nougat candy
Let’s Bake Something Great!
For More Information: Ridgewater Homes